Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #51539
View in linear mode

Subject: "Online assigment forum challenge" Previous topic | Next topic
SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010Mon 24-Jun-13 12:05 PM
1673 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Online assigment forum challenge"

US

Hello all you macro shooters! I just wanted to point out that this months Online Photo Assignment theme is MACRO..and as of this posting there are only ELEVEN images entered..Please go check it out and enter. Images MUST be shot during the month of June 2013 though!

Check it out here

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=172&topic_id=9696&mesg_id=9696&page=

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

pasknucklehead Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Feb 2008Sat 06-Jul-13 01:48 AM
1408 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Online assigment forum challenge"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hey Sheri, is the june online challenge still open, I don't see where to post another image,,,

Darlene

SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010Sat 06-Jul-13 11:26 AM
1673 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Online assigment forum challenge"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Nope. Challenges and assignments only run for the calendar month, then finalists are selected and voted on during the next month. Thats why I posted this when I did..the month had almost run out and few had posted..This months online Assignment is wide angle. The poll for the macro challenge is here
http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=172&topic_id=9740&mesg_id=9740&page=

Sheri Becker

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #51539 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.