nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #51151
View in linear mode

Subject: "Very Lucky Shot" Previous topic | Next topic
simonk Registered since 29th Apr 2009Wed 22-May-13 12:36 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Very Lucky Shot"

Canvey Island, UK

I was photographing the blossom on a tree in our garden when this happened.

Not sure you can get more lucky than this.

I have also posted some more images in my Macro gallery and would welcome any feedback.

Simon
D4, D800
24-70 f2.8
70-200 f2.8

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

aolander Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Sep 2006Wed 22-May-13 02:13 PM
3368 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Very Lucky Shot"
In response to Reply # 0

Nevis, US

How could you "bee" so lucky! Good shot!

Alan

Mycenius Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Feb 2006Sun 26-May-13 10:47 AM
335 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Very Lucky Shot"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 26-May-13 11:01 AM by Mycenius

Auckland, NZ

Nice!

John
Kiwi Nikonian

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #51151 Previous topic | Next topic