nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50756
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tulips" Previous topic | Next topic
snaefell Registered since 01st Jun 2009Mon 01-Apr-13 09:57 PM
1267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Tulips"

Berlin, DE

Hi,
since the winter is still very present here, there are almost no flowers showing up yet. So I had to take some photos of the tulips on my living room table. Bot images are stacked with Helicon Focus, the first one used 25 images, the second 21. Shot with a D3 and the Nikon 2,8/105.

Click on the images to enlarge.

best

Christian

Visit
My photos from Iceland
my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jdh8 Gold Member Nikonian since 20th Mar 2007Wed 03-Apr-13 03:51 PM
125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Tulips"
In response to Reply # 0

Buckley, US

Very nice images, I really like the 1st, very sharp and the lighting looks very good to me. Thanks for sharing these images, they remind me that the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival should be in full swing in the next week or two.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

snaefell Registered since 01st Jun 2009Fri 05-Apr-13 10:08 PM
1267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Tulips"
In response to Reply # 1

Berlin, DE

>Very nice images, I really like the 1st, very sharp and the
>lighting looks very good to me. Thanks for sharing these

Thanks for the comment.

best

Christian

Visit
My photos from Iceland
my Nikonians gallery.

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Mon 08-Apr-13 07:10 PM
4832 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Tulips"
In response to Reply # 0

Milwaukee, US

Lovely....just the way I like to see tulips!

jdroach, a Milwaukee area and sometimes Chicago area Nikonian.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonian gallery

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50756 Previous topic | Next topic