nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50683
View in linear mode

Subject: "Springtime coming..." Previous topic | Next topic
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Fri 22-Mar-13 08:37 AM
5008 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Springtime coming..."

Boudry, CH

... and as usual, I remember then that I do own a good old Tammy 90/2.8

This dead nettle is a 1:1 magnification (on my belly, focusing with my elbows)

This one (hepatica?) is also near 1:1:

The next two are not as "macro" as the first ones, but I like them all the same - and it's still proxyphotography, too:

D700, Tamron 90/2.8, and all the exif info is in the images!

Cheerio,

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Springtime coming...
blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
22nd Mar 2013
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography.
22nd Mar 2013
Hans Ztz Silver Member Awarded for his outstandig Landscape Images.
28th Mar 2013
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography.
31st Mar 2013
jordivb Silver Member
31st Mar 2013

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004Fri 22-Mar-13 11:31 AM
26893 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Springtime coming..."
In response to Reply # 0

Richmond, US

What's "proxyphotography?"

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Fri 22-Mar-13 12:53 PM
5008 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Springtime coming..."
In response to Reply # 1

Boudry, CH

Oooops...

"Close-up" had slipped out of my mind - I inadvertendly anlicised the french "proxyphotographie", which means "photography at close distances" after the Greek. Sorry about it

Olivier Rychner

Hans Ztz Silver Member Awarded for his outstandig Landscape Images. Nikonian since 22nd Feb 2009Thu 28-Mar-13 06:06 PM
1113 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Springtime coming..."
In response to Reply # 0

Regensburg, DE

Very beautiful shots

Hans (Bavaria/Germany)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Sun 31-Mar-13 10:12 PM
#4. "RE: Springtime coming..."
In response to Reply # 3

Boudry, CH

Danke Hans!

Olivier Rychner

jordivb Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Mar 2009Sun 31-Mar-13 10:37 PM
620 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Springtime coming..."
In response to Reply # 0

Manresa, ES

....so you have a full season to delight us with such nice proxyphotos.....

Excellent images indeed!

Regards

Jordi
-Barcelonian-

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50683 Previous topic | Next topic