nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50285
View in linear mode

Subject: "Field, Shinrinkoen" Previous topic | Next topic
Skattelite Silver Member Nikonian since 17th May 2006Sat 19-Jan-13 05:11 AM
1227 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Field, Shinrinkoen"

Perth, AU

I'm not sure if this goes here - in fact, I'm not sure where it goes as I have never really shot this kind of thing before. But this is a field in the winter's light in Shinrinkoen, Japan, and the light play through the tall grass was something I couldn't go past. This is handheld and PP'd in Lightroom 4.
Your thoughts are welcome.
Scott
D3x, 70-200mm, 160 iso, f/3.2, 1/1600

My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Floridian Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Feb 2007Sun 20-Jan-13 01:52 AM
2760 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Field, Shinrinkoen"
In response to Reply # 0

Tallahassee, Florida, US

Wow! Beautiful photo!!!

Randy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50285 Previous topic | Next topic