Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50275
View in linear mode

Subject: "Focus screen" Previous topic | Next topic
LightMeter Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2011Fri 18-Jan-13 04:09 AM
761 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Focus screen"

Houston, Texas, US

I got the type P screen for my F2 today. The second and third are cropped a bit.

D300
60 Micro D

Bill

**D7100** D300, N6006, N2000, N6000, N5005, black F2 Photomic, chrome F2AS, black Nikomat FTN, and a few non Nikons

So many cameras, so little time....

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004Fri 18-Jan-13 09:47 AM
26594 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Focus screen"
In response to Reply # 0

Richmond, US

Interesting! It would be fun to see it with even more magnification!

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

LightMeter Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2011Fri 18-Jan-13 02:33 PM
761 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Focus screen"
In response to Reply # 1

Houston, Texas, US

>Interesting! It would be fun to see it with even more
>magnification!

That's what I was thinking. I may stack 2 lenses this weekend and shoot it again.

Bill

**D7100** D300, N6006, N2000, N6000, N5005, black F2 Photomic, chrome F2AS, black Nikomat FTN, and a few non Nikons

LightMeter Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Oct 2011Thu 24-Jan-13 03:58 AM
#3. "RE: Focus screen"
In response to Reply # 2

Houston, Texas, US

I installed the P screen in the F2 and didn't want to take it out. So I shot the A screen with the 60 micro and most of the K1-K5 tube set. And the images are cropped a bit.

Bill

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #50275 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.