nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49887
View in linear mode

Subject: "I See You" Previous topic | Next topic
massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 07th May 2002Tue 20-Nov-12 04:42 AM
10943 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"I See You"

Tampa/Lutz, US

Caught this Butterfly today at high noon today as I was walking to my car off the Golf Course
D300
Nikon 80-400
F8
1/800
Iso 400
+.33EV
Hand held

Preston-(The Tampa Nikonian)..D610

-One does not know what one is missing - until you miss it..

My Website

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: I See You
philipl Gold Member
20th Nov 2012
massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
20th Nov 2012
lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
24th Nov 2012
massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
24th Nov 2012
Piet_Venter Silver Member
25th Nov 2012
25th Nov 2012

philipl Gold Member Nikonian since 31st May 2007Tue 20-Nov-12 11:22 AM
1746 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: I See You"
In response to Reply # 0

Oxford, US

Very nice shot of a gulf fritillary

Philip

Do not settle for mediocrity. Rather strive for excellence for even in that attempt lies a measure of success.

My Gallery

massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 07th May 2002Tue 20-Nov-12 11:32 PM
10943 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: I See You"
In response to Reply # 1

Tampa/Lutz, US

Thank you Philippe

My Website

lastdaylight Gold Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 09th Dec 2007Sat 24-Nov-12 08:08 PM
830 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: I See You"
In response to Reply # 0

Dallas, US

Beautiful, Preston.

Mark Smith
Just like I previsualized it, more or less...

My Nikonians Gallery

My Website, www.lastdaylight.com

massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 07th May 2002Sat 24-Nov-12 09:47 PM
#4. "RE: I See You"
In response to Reply # 3

Tampa/Lutz, US

Thank you Mark

My Website

Piet_Venter Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Jan 2007Sun 25-Nov-12 04:54 AM
744 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: I See You"
In response to Reply # 0

Paradise Beach, ZA

Very nice, colourful image.

Kind regards.
Piet.

massulo Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 07th May 2002Sun 25-Nov-12 02:10 PM
#6. "RE: I See You"
In response to Reply # 5

Tampa/Lutz, US

Thank You Piet

My Website

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49887 Previous topic | Next topic