nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49237
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hanging in There" Previous topic | Next topic
Hycgelac Silver Member  Oxford, US  Nikonian since 17th Sep 2008 Thu 30-Aug-12 02:53 PM
628 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Hanging in There"

I liked the position of the critter at the bottom contrasted with the white of the
blossom above. D80 with Nikkor 38-300, at f5, 1/1000, ISO 800.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showmembers.php?si=Hycgelac&x=16&y=8&perpage=12&sort=2&cat=500&limit=&ppuser=&sl

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

PAStime Silver Member  Kingston, CA  Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009 Thu 30-Aug-12 05:38 PM
2670 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Hanging in There"
In response to Reply # 0

Great shot! I just went for a walk with my D7000 and Nikon 105 macro and appreciate the difficulty in getting a shot like this one! Peter

philipl Gold Member  Oxford, US  Nikonian since 31st May 2007 Fri 31-Aug-12 11:50 AM
1753 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Hanging in There"
In response to Reply # 0

Very nice shot. I assume you took this a while back as those appear to be blueberry flowers which bloom in the spring

Philip

Do not settle for mediocrity. Rather strive for excellence for even in that attempt lies a measure of success.

My Gallery

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49237 Previous topic | Next topic