nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49159
View in linear mode

Subject: "Italian lizard" Previous topic | Next topic
henbo Silver Member  Tistrup, DK  Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2004 Sat 25-Aug-12 10:24 PM
1154 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Italian lizard"

Last year I spend a part of my holiday in Cinque Terre in Italy. There were a lot of lizards in the area, so I decided to capture some of them. Unfortunately the lighting conditions was a bit harsh.

Please click on the photo to see the larger version in my Nikonians Gallery:
Click on image to view larger version

Shooting details:
Nikon D3
Micro-Nikkor 105mm f4 AIS
ISO 200
1/200s @ f11

Henning

My Nikonians gallery:
Landscape | Wildlife | Macro | Portrait | Sport

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

philipl Gold Member  Oxford, US  Nikonian since 31st May 2007 Sun 26-Aug-12 12:15 AM
1751 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Italian lizard"
In response to Reply # 0

It's a very nice shot but you should have posted it larger and possible cropped like this:

Philip

Do not settle for mediocrity. Rather strive for excellence for even in that attempt lies a measure of success.

My Gallery

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

henbo Silver Member  Tistrup, DK  Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2004 Sun 26-Aug-12 08:07 PM
1154 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Italian lizard"
In response to Reply # 1

Thank you for your suggestion for an alternative crop, Philip.

I mostly post my photos directly in the Nikonians gallery and then post a link to the photo. As the link is to the medium size photo, the photo will show as the medium size only.

Thanks again.

Henning

My Nikonians gallery:
Landscape | Wildlife | Macro | Portrait | Sport

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49159 Previous topic | Next topic