Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49135
View in linear mode

Subject: "My back door neighbor " Previous topic | Next topic
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Fri 24-Aug-12 03:03 AM
1167 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"My back door neighbor "
Fri 24-Aug-12 11:31 AM by laddad

Kinston, NC, US

This little gal lives near my back door. Yes, I could have done better if I used my tripod and manually focused. It was dusk and used my Nikon R1 macro flash and a Nikon 105mm f/2.8 VR macro lens and autofocus. She has been hanging around for about two weeks. It had just rained when I shot her.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jtmcg Gold Member Nikonian since 22nd Mar 2007Fri 24-Aug-12 07:40 AM
3538 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: My back door neighbor "
In response to Reply # 0

Simsbury, US

Nice work Laddie.

I believe that's a female though.

John

laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005Fri 24-Aug-12 11:30 AM
1167 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: My back door neighbor "
In response to Reply # 1

Kinston, NC, US

Embarrassing.....I must admit that I have a MS in biology. But I only deal with the human species now and my degree was over 30 years ago! Back then I was a Mycologist! I will amend my comment.

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Fri 07-Sep-12 11:53 PM
1063 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: My back door neighbor "
In response to Reply # 2

US

Laddie, from you we expect no less than panoramic 3-D image of your neighbor

Best regards,
Vlad

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #49135 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.