Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #48978
View in linear mode

Subject: "Chameleon" Previous topic | Next topic
DGSCHULTZ Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 05th Jun 2008Sat 11-Aug-12 08:46 PM
1674 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Chameleon"

La Conner, US

Trying to show its zygodactylous feet, with separately mobile and stereoscopic eyes
D700, 28-300VR@300mm, f/7.1, 1/400, ISO3200, EV 0, handheld

Cheers,
David
Visit My Nikonians Gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Chameleon
Asgard Administrator
11th Aug 2012
DGSCHULTZ Gold Member
11th Aug 2012
jdroach Platinum Member
18th Aug 2012
DGSCHULTZ Gold Member
19th Aug 2012
massulo Gold Member
19th Aug 2012
DGSCHULTZ Gold Member
19th Aug 2012

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Sat 11-Aug-12 09:02 PM
51141 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Chameleon"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Cool.

Great Image.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

DGSCHULTZ Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 05th Jun 2008Sat 11-Aug-12 09:06 PM
1674 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Chameleon"
In response to Reply # 1

La Conner, US

Thanks.
Cheers,
David

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Sat 18-Aug-12 08:27 PM
4574 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Chameleon"
In response to Reply # 0

Milwaukee, US

Really neat image of an interesting critter!

jdroach, a Milwaukee area and sometimes Chicago area Nikonian.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonian gallery

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

DGSCHULTZ Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 05th Jun 2008Sun 19-Aug-12 12:01 AM
#4. "RE: Chameleon"
In response to Reply # 3

La Conner, US

Thanks. I got lucky with the eyes
Cheers,
David

massulo Gold Member Nikonian since 07th May 2002Sun 19-Aug-12 01:28 PM
10613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Chameleon"
In response to Reply # 0

Tampa/Lutz, US

I think that he was winking at you....

Preston-(The Tampa Nikonian)..D300

-One does not know what one is missing - until you miss it..

My Website

DGSCHULTZ Gold Member Awarded for sharing his excellent work and continued contribution to the forums, most notably at the Aviation forum. Nikonian since 05th Jun 2008Sun 19-Aug-12 03:34 PM
#6. "RE: Chameleon"
In response to Reply # 5

La Conner, US

Hi Preston, That is funny. Never thought about how they would "wink"
Cheers,
David

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #48978 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.