nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #48887
View in linear mode

Subject: "Salzburg cheese vendor" Previous topic | Next topic
bobpilot Silver Member Nikonian since 08th May 2007Sun 05-Aug-12 11:38 AM
3385 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Salzburg cheese vendor"

Washington, US

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

WK Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Apr 2004Tue 07-Aug-12 06:41 AM
849 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Salzburg cheese vendor"
In response to Reply # 0

US

An excellent shot, Bob. Looks like great cheese. I love cheese.

Wasil

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

bobpilot Silver Member Nikonian since 08th May 2007Tue 07-Aug-12 09:26 AM
3385 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Salzburg cheese vendor"
In response to Reply # 1

Washington, US

I like to get tight shots like this. I am surprised it came out as sharp as it seems to be; used an old 28-70, hand held of course. For this close I'd rather use a macro, but then I'd need a tripod.

Thank your looking and for your reply.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #48887 Previous topic | Next topic