Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #24
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Bellows Unit" Previous topic | Last topic
Gerth Registered since 12th Apr 2002Wed 25-Apr-01 12:57 AM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Bellows Unit"

East Haven, US

Does anyone out there know if Nikon makes a bellows unit for Macro Photography? I looked on their website but was unable to locate one. If Nikon does make one will it link up to my N80qd?
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Paul

Through Perseverance Comes Perfection

PAUL K.(The Connecticut Nikonian)
Through Perseverance Comes Perfection.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jnscbl Basic MemberWed 25-Apr-01 02:31 AM
3601 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon Bellows Unit"
In response to Reply # 0

US

http://www03.bhphotovideo.com/default.sph/FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___37840___NIPB6___REG___CatID=3062___SID=E64B4F4F5D0

--scott

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
Pablo Picasso

Gerth Registered since 12th Apr 2002Wed 25-Apr-01 10:16 AM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon Bellows Unit"
In response to Reply # 1

East Haven, US

Thanks! Lately I can't seem to find my own keester! lol
Paul

jnscbl Basic MemberWed 25-Apr-01 12:22 PM
3601 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon Bellows Unit"
In response to Reply # 2

US

You would think the manufacturers would use their website to showcase their products and provide shoppers with in depth info about each item. Such is not the case. They leave it up to the retailers. BTW, I doubt the bellows couples with the N80 meter, but you would probably use flash, anyway.---scott
P.S...is a keester anything like an ass?

--scott

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
Pablo Picasso

Gerth Registered since 12th Apr 2002Wed 25-Apr-01 01:01 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon Bellows Unit"
In response to Reply # 3

East Haven, US

Hahhahahha! Yes Scott a keester is like an ass! Thanks again
Paul

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Micro, Macro & Close-up (Public) topic #24 Previous topic | Last topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.