Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #78450
View in linear mode

Subject: "Along the back roads of the Jura" Previous topic | Next topic
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Wed 04-Dec-13 06:53 AM
4925 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Along the back roads of the Jura"

CH

Hello!

Had the opportunity to do a small road trip along small roads in this wintery landscape that I love... Blue sky, inversion layer sometimes two meters thick only in the bottom of the vales.

1) Rays in the mist:

2) The inversion layer among the fir trees:

3) The road, into the mist:

4) Snowy road to the farm on the hill:

5) A barbwire fence disappearing into the mist:

All images taken with D700 and 28-300, ISO 200. Exif intact.

Have a good day!

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Along the back roads of the Jura
Asgard Administrator
04th Dec 2013
adangus Silver Member
05th Dec 2013
olivierrychner Gold Member
06th Dec 2013
slalom002 Silver Member
06th Dec 2013
olivierrychner Gold Member
13th Dec 2013

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Wed 04-Dec-13 07:24 PM
50028 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Along the back roads of the Jura"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Nice series

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

adangus Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Jan 2009Thu 05-Dec-13 06:38 PM
578 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Along the back roads of the Jura"
In response to Reply # 0

Franktown, US

Looks like this could have been shot anywhere along the east slopes of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana or Alberta.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Fri 06-Dec-13 06:34 AM
4925 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Along the back roads of the Jura"
In response to Reply # 2

CH

Thanks for the comments, mates!

>Looks like this could have been shot anywhere along the east
>slopes of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana or
>Alberta.

I hope they're parts of the world you like - if not, all apologies to make my neck of the woods look like those parts

Have a good day!

Olivier Rychner

slalom002 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Oct 2008Fri 06-Dec-13 07:26 AM
63 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Along the back roads of the Jura"
In response to Reply # 3

Bern, CH

Thanks for posting those photos. I reminds me to get out of "le plateau" and the fog that settles around Bern!

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Fri 13-Dec-13 01:38 PM
#5. "RE: Along the back roads of the Jura"
In response to Reply # 4

CH

Thanks Gerard!

>Thanks for posting those photos. I reminds me to get out of
>"le plateau" and the fog that settles around Bern!
>
Indeed... especially now that the Plateau has been under it for over one week You can't imagine how happy I am to work in La Chaux-de-Fonds, even though I feel a pang of guilt each time my wife and kids ask me about the weather up there when I come home to Neuchâtel in the evening

Olivier Rychner

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #78450 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.