Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #78394
View in linear mode

Subject: "Special Edition Photo Contest" Previous topic | Next topic
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Sun 01-Dec-13 02:18 AM
11679 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Special Edition Photo Contest"
Sun 12-Jan-14 11:14 PM by dm1dave

Lowden, US

*** Voting is now open in the 4 segment contest! ***

Segment ONE Poll | Segment TWO Poll | Segment THREE Poll | Segment FOUR Poll

-------------------------------------------------------------

I am pleased to announce we are holding a Special Edition Photo Contest during the month of December.

The contest theme is simple “Your Top 5 Shots of 2013.”

This is an opportunity for everyone compete for a spot in the Best of Nikonians 2013 contest. We will accept images representing all shooting styles and any subject matter.

This one is about showcasing your Very Best work from the year 2013.

The contest is open only to regular Silver, Gold and Platinum members. The Team will sit this one out.
If you are currently a Basic Member there is still time to upgrade your membership and join the competition.

The contest thread is pinned in our A Picture I Tool Forum and is titled “Special Edition Contest --> Your Top 5 Shots of 2013”

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014[/font

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #78394 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.