nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

2013 Best of Nikonians Contest Gallery

dm1dave

Lowden, US
12626 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006
Mon 18-Nov-13 09:47 PM

The Best of Nikonians 2013 Gallery is up and has been populated with all of the winning images (to date) from our monthly Maser Your Vision forum contests and Online Photo Assignments.

These are the images, voted for by you, that will be competing for prizes after the first of the year.

Congratulations to all of the outstanding photographers who have made it to this point!

Please submit images to the current monthly contests, listed here, for an opportunity to compete in the prestigious Best of Nikonians 2013 contest.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director
Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"
My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on image to view larger version
Showcase your best work in Nikonians 7 Monthly Photo contests and the Best of Nikonians 2015 Contest

G