nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #77542
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fading colors" Previous topic | Next topic
s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 19th Jun 2012 Sat 26-Oct-13 03:35 PM
656 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Fading colors"

Shot on the brook in town...

D7K, 70-200 2.8 VR1, f/8, 1/40, iso 400, LR 4.4

Click on image to view larger version

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

excuse typos...via iPad....

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot   East Frisia, DE  Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004 Sat 26-Oct-13 09:51 PM
53588 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Fading colors"
In response to Reply # 0

Very nice shot

I would do a little bit more in photo processing. The image has more potential.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 19th Jun 2012 Sun 27-Oct-13 06:46 PM
656 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Fading colors"
In response to Reply # 1
Sun 27-Oct-13 06:48 PM by s2sailorlis_nikon

Thanks Gerold.

I adjusted this a bit more - reworking some of the red and blue curves using the LR Tone Curve. And dropped the exposure a bit

Click on image to view larger version

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot   East Frisia, DE  Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004 Sun 27-Oct-13 09:21 PM
53588 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Fading colors"
In response to Reply # 2

Also a nice one.

What do you think about something like this:

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member  US  Nikonian since 19th Jun 2012 Mon 28-Oct-13 01:37 AM
#4. "RE: Fading colors"
In response to Reply # 3

Very nice gerold..much better...will plan to spend more time adjusting next time!

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #77542 Previous topic | Next topic