nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #76679
View in linear mode

Subject: "sunset" Previous topic | Next topic
Rotts3 Gold Member  Purcellville, US  Nikonian since 08th Feb 2013 Tue 24-Sep-13 05:36 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"sunset"

D700, 50 f/1.8D
Kurdistan

<Click on image to view larger version>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: sunset mjt73106
26th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: sunset Rotts3 Gold Member
26th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: sunset Watto Silver Member
27th Sep 2013
27th Sep 2013
Reply message RE: sunset Ineluki Gold Member
27th Sep 2013
27th Sep 2013

mjt73106   US  Registered since 24th Mar 2013 Thu 26-Sep-13 01:45 AM
332 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: sunset"
In response to Reply # 0

Like the beams. Nice image.

Rotts3 Gold Member  Purcellville, US  Nikonian since 08th Feb 2013 Thu 26-Sep-13 05:54 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: sunset"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks mjt.

Still working on my posting skills though. It posted a little smaller than I intended.

Watto Silver Member  Dongara, AU  Nikonian since 01st Mar 2010 Fri 27-Sep-13 05:59 AM
625 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: sunset"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi John , nice photo. I like the beams and the clouds and the colours. maybe a little dark on the foreground IMO.
Does look really good blown up in your gallery.

Cheers Glen

Rotts3 Gold Member  Purcellville, US  Nikonian since 08th Feb 2013 Fri 27-Sep-13 07:23 AM
#4. "RE: sunset"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks Glen.

I did lighten the foreground but there is a tree just to the right of center that I did not like so I left it darker so it is not as noticeable.

Ineluki Gold Member  Nürnberg, DE  Nikonian since 03rd Aug 2011 Fri 27-Sep-13 08:29 AM
3553 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: sunset"
In response to Reply # 0

This is a very cool picture. Like it as it is.

Egbert

www.allmondo.com

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showgallery.php/ppuser/401509/cat/500/

Rotts3 Gold Member  Purcellville, US  Nikonian since 08th Feb 2013 Fri 27-Sep-13 02:42 PM
#6. "RE: sunset"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks Egbert.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #76679 Previous topic | Next topic