Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #76619
View in linear mode

Subject: "September of Lake Michigan" Previous topic | Next topic
psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007Sat 21-Sep-13 01:29 PM
3063 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"September of Lake Michigan"

Traverse City, US

I drove out to a popular spot on Lake Michigan to shoot the sunset two days ago and ended up with a heavy overcast on the Lake rather than the large orange sun on the horizon. Two young kids were the only ones on the shore enjoying the waves and warm winds. Im still waiting for a clear night to catch the killer sunsets from this vantage point.

Nikon D800E Nikon 24-120 f4

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: September of Lake Michigan
NikonJohn2
21st Sep 2013
psf914
22nd Sep 2013
Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
23rd Sep 2013
psf914
26th Sep 2013
cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography
24th Sep 2013
psf914
26th Sep 2013

NikonJohn2 Registered since 23rd Jun 2013Sat 21-Sep-13 06:28 PM
117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: September of Lake Michigan"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Very nice

psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007Sun 22-Sep-13 08:34 PM
3063 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: September of Lake Michigan"
In response to Reply # 1

Traverse City, US

Thanks John

The light here changes dramatically sometimes by the hour and from day to day. One of these weeks we'll have a nice clear night for a classic sunset on the Lake shot.

Peter

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Mon 23-Sep-13 10:35 PM
52171 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: September of Lake Michigan"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Nice Shot

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007Thu 26-Sep-13 05:56 PM
#5. "RE: September of Lake Michigan"
In response to Reply # 3

Traverse City, US

Thanks Gerold

cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography Charter MemberTue 24-Sep-13 01:53 AM
4591 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#4. "RE: September of Lake Michigan"
In response to Reply # 0

Marietta, US

Nice soft pastel look, good work.

Charlie...
stalking light

Nikonians Team Member

psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007Thu 26-Sep-13 05:57 PM
#6. "RE: September of Lake Michigan"
In response to Reply # 4

Traverse City, US

Thanks Charlie

All those great earth tones and nice soft light make a great combination. I've shot so much here this year I have to start editing the files on my Mac after back up and clear some of them out. And theres still fall color season ahead.

Peter

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #76619 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.