Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #74667
View in linear mode

Subject: "June Lake Stream" Previous topic | Next topic
Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberSun 16-Jun-13 01:24 PM
334 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"June Lake Stream"

San Diego, US

Took this image several years ago in the June Lake region of the Eastern Sierras. I have worked with it several times over the years. Just never seemed to get the image to look like I wanted. This is the latest version.

Image was made with a D2X and an 18-200 lens (the 18-200 was a new lens back then). I am more pleased with this processing than anything I have done before. Hope you like it. C&C are appreciated and welcomed.

Ron

It's all about the light.

Visit my Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007Mon 17-Jun-13 04:29 PM
6330 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: June Lake Stream"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Ron,

Beautiful color in this image. I think your post work is fine. This image took me back a few years, probably 40+. We used to camp at June lake & Twin lakes every summer growing up. Trout fishing on the lake on a crisp morning come to mind. Beautiful place, I hope it has not changed much over the years. Thanks for sharing...

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

ehall Registered since 12th Nov 2012Mon 17-Jun-13 06:46 PM
320 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: June Lake Stream"
In response to Reply # 0

South Orange, US

Great work Ron, thanks for sharing.
Emory

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #74667 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.