nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #74649
View in linear mode

Subject: "shots of the local hills" Previous topic | Next topic
Chrislatu Silver Member  Westminster, US  Nikonian since 10th May 2013 Fri 14-Jun-13 09:56 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"shots of the local hills"
Fri 14-Jun-13 10:48 PM by Chrislatu

I made it up to Rocky Mountain National Park here in Colorado last weekend and took these with my (still) new D800 and 80-200 f/2.8. These were all taken during the drive along Trail Ridge Road, but my plan is to get on the hiking trails this summer and see the sites from closer range.

Regards,

Chris

Click on image to view larger version

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #74649 Previous topic | Next topic