nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #74648
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hayfield" Previous topic | Next topic
psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007Fri 14-Jun-13 09:28 PM
3063 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Hayfield"

Traverse City, US

The cool, rainy spring has been great for most farmers in northern Michigan. Hay fields like this are looking in good shape all around Leelanau County where I took this Wednesday afternoon.

Nikon D800E Nikon 24-120 f4 iso 100 1/125 at f 16 matrix metering

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SheriB Silver Member Awarded for sharing her exceptional images and details of rural farm life. Nikonian since 11th Sep 2010Fri 14-Jun-13 10:17 PM
1823 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Hayfield"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Nothing like a simplistic landscape of field and cloudy sky. Thanks for posting!

Sheri Becker

psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007Sun 16-Jun-13 12:49 PM
3063 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"RE: Hayfield"

Traverse City, US

Thanks Sheri

That's exactly why I shot this. Hard to tell but this is a pretty steep, rolling hill. The top flattens out and opens into a huge field. Looks beautiful this time of year. Would have been nice to have a tractor on the horizon. Some farmers have already had one cut and I've seen others busy in the field.

Peter

psf914 Registered since 11th Oct 2007Sun 16-Jun-13 12:49 PM
#2. "RE: Hayfield"
In response to Reply # 1

Traverse City, US

Thanks Sheri

That's exactly why I shot this. Hard to tell but this is a pretty steep, rolling hill. The top flattens out and opens into a huge field. Looks beautiful this time of year. Would have been nice to have a tractor on the horizon. Some farmers have already had one cut and I've seen others busy in the field.

Peter

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #74648 Previous topic | Next topic