nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #73581
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone like this one ?" Previous topic | Next topic
Escaladieu Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2010Tue 30-Apr-13 12:14 PM
752 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Anyone like this one ?"

Artiguemy, FR

Its been raining a lot ... D7100, 16-85 1/250, f8 ISO 200 H/H

Personal Blog
http://www.blog-jeff-holdgate.co.uk

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Anyone like this one ?
kodiak photo Silver Member
30th Apr 2013
Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot
30th Apr 2013
Skattelite Silver Member
01st May 2013
s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member
01st May 2013
mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography
01st May 2013
Castlk
02nd May 2013

kodiak photo Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Feb 2013Tue 30-Apr-13 12:32 PM
734 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Anyone like this one ?"
In response to Reply # 0

Montréal, (Qc), CA

I sure do because…
• the composition is good and
• in the PP work, you did not over do it!

I love shooting on rainy, cool days when the air is cleaner and the landscapes less busy…

Kodiak
Groovy Shootings
Image Média
www.kodiakmedia.at

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Tue 30-Apr-13 11:38 PM
52853 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Anyone like this one ?"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Great image

Very well done.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

Skattelite Silver Member Nikonian since 17th May 2006Wed 01-May-13 12:47 AM
1227 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Anyone like this one ?"
In response to Reply # 0

Perth, AU

There is an interesting ambiguity in the fog/clouds, which I like. Very natural looking scene.
Scott

My Nikonians Gallery

s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Jun 2012Wed 01-May-13 02:44 AM
598 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Anyone like this one ?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Nice contrast of the grren and cold grey sky...demonstrates beuty can be had even in the rain..

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

excuse typos...via iPad....

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography Nikonian since 18th Apr 2006Wed 01-May-13 12:25 PM
4535 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Anyone like this one ?"
In response to Reply # 0

Lakeville, US

I like it.

Larry
http://www.larryandersonphotography.com
http://www.andersonmasterbuilders.com

Castlk Registered since 06th Apr 2013Thu 02-May-13 05:27 AM
86 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Anyone like this one ?"
In response to Reply # 5

Farmingville, US

I like it, very nicely done.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #73581 Previous topic | Next topic