Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #72890
View in linear mode

Subject: "Landscape or B&W forum, you choose!" Previous topic | Next topic
richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Thu 28-Mar-13 10:24 AM
3525 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Landscape or B&W forum, you choose!"

Dyserth, UK

I don't know whether these two images should be here or in the B&W forum, but they are Landscapes so guess this place is ok!

I was delighted to be awarded Highly Commended for both at my Photographic Society, but I wonder what the eagle eyes here think.

Richard

Evening Fisherman.

Winter Trees.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

danshep Silver Member Charter MemberThu 28-Mar-13 11:56 PM
1343 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Landscape or B&W forum, you choose!"
In response to Reply # 0

Olympia, US

Put 'me in Landscape with a link to B$&W.

I like the action and silhouette of the boat.

The 5symmetrical trees in the snow is fun, too.

Nice work.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Scott Spencer Registered since 03rd Mar 2013Fri 29-Mar-13 07:02 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Landscape or B&W forum, you choose!"
In response to Reply # 0

Pelham, US

I really like them both. The snow scene is amazing though.

Scott

Watto Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Mar 2010Sat 30-Mar-13 04:19 AM
595 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Landscape or B&W forum, you choose!"
In response to Reply # 0

Dongara, AU

G'day Richard , nice photos , I like the winter trees photo the best . Like the pattern / texture of the trees against the white BG.

Cheers Glen

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

richardd300 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2009Sat 30-Mar-13 06:04 AM
3525 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Landscape or B&W forum, you choose!"
In response to Reply # 3

Dyserth, UK

Dan, Scott, Glen. Thanks for the comments. Since my film days I've not taken much B&W, or rather colour and converted it to B&W. I joined a local monochrome group and became hooked again, now I've started selecting my landscape, street and portrait shots with B&W in mind.

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery

Visit my website www.pixels4u.co.uk
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. Einstein

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #72890 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.