Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #71056
View in linear mode

Subject: "Cedar Falls" Previous topic | Next topic
DAJolley Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Dec 2007Mon 31-Dec-12 12:16 AM
1074 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Cedar Falls"
Mon 31-Dec-12 12:17 AM by DAJolley

US

Cedar Falls is located in SE Ohio in the Hocking Hills State Park. We had a 5 inch snowfall the night before I took this. 3 exposures processed in HDR Efex Pro 2.
Nikon D800E ,Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED, 1/4sec f/8.0 at 29.0mm iso100

Dave Jolley

David Jolley
Pickerington, Ohio
Please visit my Website

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Mon 31-Dec-12 07:33 AM
4852 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Cedar Falls"
In response to Reply # 0

CH

Superb!

And had you not told us HDR, I'd have never guessed

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

DAJolley Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Dec 2007Mon 31-Dec-12 11:38 AM
1074 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Cedar Falls"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks Oliver. That's what I like about HDR Efex Pro, you can keep the effect low key.
Dave

David Jolley
Pickerington, Ohio
Please visit my Website

MasterDabber Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Dec 2005Mon 31-Dec-12 11:59 AM
3211 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Cedar Falls"
In response to Reply # 2

Camberley, GB

Dave, Very nice indeed.. everything including the composition. I agree with Olivier's comments regarding HDR.
Derek

"You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment"
My Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

rb4good Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006Mon 31-Dec-12 01:29 PM
4027 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Cedar Falls"
In response to Reply # 0

Rocky Hill, US

Excellent composition and processing,Dave.

Rick

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #71056 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.