Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70923
View in linear mode

Subject: "Ice Harvest" Previous topic | Next topic
dagoldst Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2012Wed 26-Dec-12 07:40 PM
2024 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Ice Harvest"
Fri 28-Dec-12 05:47 PM by dagoldst

Little Rock, US

Sometimes you don't have to go far to get a landscape shot. From my back deck overlooking the valley behind our home. I spend a lot of evenings after work watching sunsets from here....

D600 24-85mm VR - processed with LR4.3.

Edit - Adding the B&W version..

David

"Sawed that board three times and it is still too short... "

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DeanAZ Moderator Expert nature photographer Nikonian since 28th Apr 2007Fri 28-Dec-12 09:41 PM
3707 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Ice Harvest"
In response to Reply # 0

Phoenix, US

Sure looks different than my backyard.

Dean
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Nikonians Team Member

Recent Trips: Grand Canyon 2012 Glen Canyon 2012 West Clear Creek

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

dagoldst Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2012Sat 29-Dec-12 01:37 PM
2024 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Ice Harvest"
In response to Reply # 1

Little Rock, US

We are lucky to have a nice view. Though the last few days have made getting up our very steep hill to our home a 4WD only experience.

David

"Sawed that board three times and it is still too short... "

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70923 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.