nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70916
View in linear mode

Subject: "Summer didn't last long ! " Previous topic | Next topic
Escaladieu Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2010Wed 26-Dec-12 11:19 AM
752 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Summer didn't last long ! "

Artiguemy, FR

Back down to about 10C !

Personal Blog
http://www.blog-jeff-holdgate.co.uk

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Izzie Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2011Thu 27-Dec-12 09:25 PM
839 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Summer didn't last long ! "
In response to Reply # 0

Chesterfield, US

Beautiful shots...beautiful sceneries... good job! I really like them a lot.

Fly safe, drive safe and keep safe.
G'day and G'lock....
Izzie

GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS
My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Thu 27-Dec-12 11:27 PM
52837 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Summer didn't last long ! "
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Great images

Well done.

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

pixmax Registered since 07th Nov 2012Fri 28-Dec-12 06:07 PM
50 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Summer didn't last long ! "
In response to Reply # 0

MX

Hi Jeff,
Yes, both beautiful images, I always admire the patience and work required to make this shots a virtue I’m missing.

Antonio

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

dagoldst Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2012Sat 29-Dec-12 08:50 PM
2435 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Summer didn't last long ! "
In response to Reply # 0

Little Rock, US

That first shot is terrific. I have a similar shot from some years back where fog is rapidly filtering into a valley as the sun goes down. It's cool to watch as well as photograph. Well done.

David

"Sawed that board three times and it is still too short... "

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70916 Previous topic | Next topic