nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70879
View in linear mode

Subject: "Summer's back" Previous topic | Next topic
Escaladieu Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2010Mon 24-Dec-12 05:04 AM
746 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Summer's back"

Artiguemy, FR

The temperature has gone up 30C in the last few days. Its now 25C in the shade. Lunch outside yesterday !

Personal Blog
http://www.blog-jeff-holdgate.co.uk

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MasterDabber Registered since 10th Dec 2005Mon 24-Dec-12 09:11 AM
3278 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Summer's back"
In response to Reply # 0

Camberley, UK

Wow Jeff. That's some temperature rise and 25C at this time of year is crazy. This seems to be the pattern in France. Where we are for part of the year in the Lot we've had snow one day followed by a big temperature rise and beautiful, warm sunshine.
But enough of that. Another great image. It's characterised, as many of your images are, by the low cloud hanging in the valleys. Beautiful.

Have a great Christmas.
Derek

"You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment"
My Gallery
My Nikonians Gallery

danshep Silver Member Charter MemberMon 24-Dec-12 08:30 PM
1362 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Summer's back"
In response to Reply # 0

Olympia, US

So 25c equals 77 f.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009Tue 25-Dec-12 02:15 AM
2550 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Summer's back"
In response to Reply # 0

Vantaa, FI

Great shot over the valley. I think the colors of the sunset say "hot". With temperatures like this, you have to think hard about how to wax your skis :) Yesterday was Christmas Eve when Father Christmas visits all the nice kids in Finland. In the morning we had -17C / 0F, and 25cm / 10" more snow during the day.

Regards, Antero

Izzie Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Dec 2011Tue 25-Dec-12 11:37 PM
839 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Summer's back"
In response to Reply # 0

Chesterfield, US

Awesome shot! 'Missing that good old temperature here...might snow late tonight, but I am not keeping my fingers crossed yet.

Fly safe, drive safe and keep safe.
G'day and G'lock....
Izzie

GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS
My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70879 Previous topic | Next topic