nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70266
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bridge, Gorge, and a Sunrise" Previous topic | Next topic
H3Tex Registered since 08th May 2012Mon 03-Dec-12 01:36 PM
41 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Bridge, Gorge, and a Sunrise"

US

Wow what a learning experience. I think I did some things right. I know I did some things wrong. But I had fun at least.

D800, 24-120, PP-LR4.1

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

GiantTristan Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006Tue 04-Dec-12 12:26 AM
1944 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Bridge, Gorge, and a Sunrise"
In response to Reply # 0

Stamford, US

Very nice captures. I like #3 best.

Tristan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

H3Tex Registered since 08th May 2012Tue 04-Dec-12 12:40 AM
41 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Bridge, Gorge, and a Sunrise"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks Tristan. It was taken about the same time as #2. Its just zoomed in.

I was bummed with how the down-res photos turned out. Im gonna try to down-res them in LR4 instead of the PSPx4. Ill also try them on my flikr.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #70266 Previous topic | Next topic