nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #69749
View in linear mode

Subject: "Colours of autumn?" Previous topic | Next topic
olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Tue 13-Nov-12 05:54 AM
5008 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Colours of autumn?"

Boudry, CH

Did I hear someone say "colours of autumn"? Really? ;)

D700, 80-200/2.8, ISO 3200, f/8, 1/50: I had to rest the camera on a fencepost to steady it enough to take the shot (I had the tripod, but not really the time to use it).

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

coolmom42 Silver Member Awarded for her enthusiastic support of the community and exemplifying the Nikonian mission “Share, Learn and Inspire” Nikonian since 01st Dec 2011Sat 17-Nov-12 05:26 AM
3098 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Colours of autumn?"
In response to Reply # 0

McEwen, US

That is lovely! A different take on autumn. The subtle colors are very nice.

working on it in Middle TN
Nikon D3100

35 mm 1.8 Nikkor
18-55 mm Nikkor VR
55-200 mm Nikkor VR
55-300 mm Nikkor VR
150-500 mm Sigma OS
Feisol CT3471 & Markins M20 ballhead

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

henbo Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Oct 2004Sat 17-Nov-12 01:19 PM
1050 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Colours of autumn?"
In response to Reply # 0

Tistrup, DK

Hi Olivier

A wonderful shot and I love the mist amongst the trees. The panorama format is also working very well for this fine picture.

Henning

My Nikonians gallery:
Landscape | Wildlife | Macro | Portrait | Sport

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Sat 17-Nov-12 10:03 PM
52498 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Colours of autumn?"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

Nice image

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

olivierrychner Gold Member  Awarded for his long standing high level of commitment to the Nikonians community and demonstrated excellence in the art and science of photography. Nikonian since 03rd Jan 2005Mon 19-Nov-12 08:49 AM
5008 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Colours of autumn?"
In response to Reply # 0

Boudry, CH

Thanks all for your comments!

I have not answered earlier because I had forgotten to subscribe to my own post - duh!

Olivier Rychner

Auta i lomë! And my Nikon's only awaiting daylight...

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #69749 Previous topic | Next topic