nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #69701
View in linear mode

Subject: "Autumn Dawn" Previous topic | Next topic
Escaladieu Silver Member  Artiguemy, FR  Nikonian since 18th Apr 2010 Sat 10-Nov-12 06:53 AM
769 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Autumn Dawn"

Shot yesterday morning - D800, in camera HDR + CFX Pro. Comments welcome

Personal Blog
http://www.blog-jeff-holdgate.co.uk

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

umdaman1 Gold Member Awarded for his outstanding contributions in our Critique forum. His positive and helpful critiques give members a better understanding of the process of making great photographs.   Lexington, US  Nikonian since 11th Mar 2011 Sat 10-Nov-12 11:01 AM
1997 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Autumn Dawn"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice capture, Jeff. I really like the depth of the image. I would keep the fence in the foreground but crop out the road. Nice work.

Scottie

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Landscape (Public) topic #69701 Previous topic | Next topic