Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #6734
View in linear mode

Subject: "1st Sunrise" Previous topic | Next topic
zacm7001 Registered since 04th Feb 2006Sun 05-Feb-06 03:21 PM
112 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"1st Sunrise"

Burlington, CA

hey guys this was my first every shoot with a roll of film. i borrowed my aunts Nikon EM for a weekend and shot some sunrise pictures on lake ontario. i used fujifilm 800iso its the only stuff i had around so hope you like. would love to hear some critisism so that i can be better for next time. i have now recieved my Nikon FE-2 so hopefull i will bust that out soon when the snow and rain stop a little bit thanks guys.

http://zmphoto.blogspot.com/

thanks guys
ps. the pics are a little grainy from my scanner i just have a cheap scanner for now looking into buying a canoscan8400.

ZAC- http://zmphoto.blogspot.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Gert van der Kolk Silver Member Charter MemberMon 06-Feb-06 06:50 PM
2399 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 1st Sunrise"
In response to Reply # 0

Rotterdam, NL

Hi Zac

I think you did well with your first roll of film. Have fun with the FE2 and post some more.

Gert van der Kolk

Welcome to my website BitsOfLight and My Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #6734 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.