Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #14436
View in linear mode

Subject: "Couple of landscape shots from Hungary" Previous topic | Next topic
zalan Registered since 11th Dec 2005Thu 21-Dec-06 08:57 PM
600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"

HU

I'm just getting familiar with the concept, but I have a few pictures which I would like to share. Mainly they were taken at the Hámori lake in the Bükk National Park here in Hungary. I think it is one of my favourite places, I keep coming back

Landscape gallery

Comments and critiques are appreciated as always.

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary
jrp Administrator
22nd Dec 2006
zalan
22nd Dec 2006
walkerr Administrator
22nd Dec 2006
zalan
22nd Dec 2006
STAN__LEE Silver Member
22nd Dec 2006
zalan
23rd Dec 2006
Valentino Gold Member
22nd Dec 2006
zalan
23rd Dec 2006

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberFri 22-Dec-06 07:17 AM
34531 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 0

San Pedro Garza García, MX

I think the one of the fall colors of the lake, with the foreground at left, is the best in the short series.
Very nice; well conveying the unique mood of Fall.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

zalan Registered since 11th Dec 2005Fri 22-Dec-06 07:34 AM
600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 1

HU

Thanks JRP!

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

walkerr Administrator Awarded for his con tributed articles published at the Resources Awarded for his in-depth knowledge in multiple areas Nikonian since 05th May 2002Fri 22-Dec-06 12:08 PM
14552 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 0

Colorado Springs, US

Nice shots. I enjoyed the seasonal variations at the lake.

Rick Walker

My photos:
GeoVista Photography

zalan Registered since 11th Dec 2005Fri 22-Dec-06 12:26 PM
#4. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 3

HU

Thanks Rick!

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

STAN__LEE Silver Member Charter MemberFri 22-Dec-06 01:31 PM
6699 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 0

ROSEVILLE, US

Zala'n, beautiful images. I especially like the fall foliage at the lake. I can understand why you 'keep coming back'. (My D70 must be defective since the images it makes are not nearly as good as yours. ) stan

Stan Miller
A Roseville, CA Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

zalan Registered since 11th Dec 2005Sat 23-Dec-06 07:21 AM
#7. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 5

HU

Thanks Stan! What was strange though is that I was at this spot during the best light for 4-5 days straight and I did not see a single serious photographer. This area is a popular place and very close to civilization so I found it strange that I only see tourists taking snapshot, nothing else.

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Fri 22-Dec-06 01:56 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I love these. There is something very peaceful/tranquil that comes from the soft colors and reflections.

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

zalan Registered since 11th Dec 2005Sat 23-Dec-06 07:22 AM
#8. "RE: Couple of landscape shots from Hungary"
In response to Reply # 6

HU

Thanks Albert!

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

---
Zalán Szabó
www.szabozalan.hu

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Landscape (Public) topic #14436 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.