Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #40066
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zooing" Previous topic | Next topic
stanjan0 Basic MemberWed 16-Jan-08 01:29 PM
944 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Zooing"

Boynton Beach, Florida, US

Clicked 4-17-07 at the wilds of the Palm Beach Zoo. Spider monkeys are one of my favorite models their expressions change just like us Homo sapiens.
D2Xs
70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
1/1600 f/5.6 -1ev
ISO 800 FL 300mm
No Tripod Cool 68F

"Stan a Nikonian from South Florida"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sabre Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Dec 2006Fri 20-Apr-07 09:45 AM
4582 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Zooing"
In response to Reply # 0

Bedfordshire, GB

That's a nice little fellow. You have caught the eyes and the facial expression nicely.

It's personal taste, but to make the monkey a little more defined in the image I feel it could possibly do with a small tweak to the levels/curves to increase contrast and maybe sharpened just a touch.

Well done. Thanks for sharing this picture.

Cheers

Steve (Bedfordshire, England)
My Nikonians Gallery- please visit and leave a comment
A Nikon in the hand is worth two in the bag!

echo rider Registered since 13th May 2004Fri 20-Apr-07 08:09 PM
3818 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Zooing"
In response to Reply # 1

Oklahoma City, US

This made me smile, thanks a lot

~Betty~
Now, where the heck did I put that filter??
http://www.Betty\'s Gallery

stanjan0 Basic MemberFri 20-Apr-07 09:55 PM
944 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Zooing"
In response to Reply # 2

Boynton Beach, Florida, US

Steve, Betty, thank you for your kind words. I mostly shoot in the PB zoo and at the water company's nature preserves.

"Stan a Nikonian from South Florida"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #40066 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.