nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #384
View in linear mode

Subject: "Masai Mara images" Previous topic | Next topic
ozgooner Basic MemberFri 09-Nov-01 02:28 AM
200 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Masai Mara images"

Canberra, AU

Spent four days in Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya last week. Planning for this trip inspired me to get back into photography, find this site, buy a new F80 etc etc and I'm pretty happy with the results.

Not much time sitting around waiting for that perfect image to appear as emphasis was on quantity rather than quality and we were in a sizeable group. Still a wonderful experience and a joy to have a great camera and a bag full of film.

http://www.tasm.net/photo/mara/leopard.jpg

F80, Tamron 90-300 f/4.5-5.6 on Fuji Press 800.

More at http://www.tasm.net/photo/mara

Cheers,

Trev M - Nikonian Down Under

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberFri 09-Nov-01 02:43 AM
35243 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Masai Mara images"
In response to Reply # 0

San Pedro Garza García, MX

So glad you could make the trip. Quite an adventure.
Very nice images indeed. Congratulations.
Have a great time
JRP (Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) My profile, My Gallery
Previous photographic journey, before Nikonians: A Brief Love Story

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #384 Previous topic | Next topic