Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #162969
View in linear mode

Subject: "Greater Yellow Legs" Previous topic | Next topic
mrwilson Silver Member Nikonian since 14th May 2013Fri 13-Sep-13 05:45 PM
259 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Greater Yellow Legs"

springfield, US

Shot this little shore bird a couple days ago. It was fairly early in the morning, but fairly harsh sun already. Had trouble with shadows in the low sun, would rather have a day with high clouds to do away with the shadows. My auto focus seems to work better on a lower light cloudy day. I do love these little bird and there was a bunch of them feeding in a low water pond.

D4, VR500G with tc 1.7EII at an iso of 450, f8 at 1/500.

Larry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

af4nc Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Jul 2007Fri 13-Sep-13 08:00 PM
3077 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Greater Yellow Legs"
In response to Reply # 0

Yardley, US

Nice capture. Good exposure.

Tom MILLS
Its all about the light and composition
My best investment is my Nikonians membership.
af4nc@msn.com
www.tommills.zenfolio.com

Scotty45 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Mar 2010Fri 13-Sep-13 10:35 PM
1363 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Greater Yellow Legs"
In response to Reply # 0

Swan Reach.Vic., AU

Nice shot Larry.....Scotty.

'Proper Preparation Prevents Pathetic Performance'.

Biker Bill Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Nov 2009Sat 14-Sep-13 12:12 AM
892 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Greater Yellow Legs"
In response to Reply # 0

Lakeville, US

Nice shot

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #162969 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.