nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
francine

Thornton, US
960 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
francine Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007
Fri 06-Sep-13 02:22 AM

I went back to Brainard Lake yesterday for more Moose. It was overcast so it was hard to get a good picture from the road. Then I spotted someone set up with a tripod in the bog. Ok there I go and got wet up to my knees. I couldnt find my hiking boots in the storage box. The moose left early and thought I can get to Estes park. So off I went hoping to see Elk. As I was driving out of my right side I see something commming towards me and it was a giant Elk with a giant rack. of course my camera with long lens is in the back seat. I got to Estes park and drove all over and saw no Elk. I gave up and started my drive home. As I was passing the end of the town I took a double take and there they were. About 15 with one buck. The police eventually chased them away and they went to the golf course.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID