nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Waiting his turn

jmesseder2

Gettysburg, US
129 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jmesseder2 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Aug 2011
Sun 30-Jun-13 12:41 PM

I was monitoring a robin brood when this male parked on the pine limb. As soon as I moved away, he moved in to feed the kids.

Robins are pretty common, especially this year, but this shot just seemed a little better than most. He couldn't have framed better if he'd been obeying directions.

D7000, 18-300 Nikor @220mm, 1/800@5.6, ISO 1600

(Strange that the shot appears darker in my browser than in Lightroom.)

John Messeder, JAFPR, MBS
Freelance environmental journalist
Gettysburg, PA, USA
Follow me on:</font></i><br>
= www.johnmesseder.com
= my Nikonians gallery

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Waiting his turn s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Waiting his turn Cavy2 Silver Member Awarded for her continuing willingness to keep on learning and to share her knowledge with others in the Nikonians spirit
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Waiting his turn Biker Bill
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Waiting his turn meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Waiting his turn af4nc Gold Member
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Waiting his turn dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
02nd Jul 2013
Reply message RE: Waiting his turn DaddySS Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
02nd Jul 2013

G