nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #159014
View in linear mode

Subject: "~Wombat~" Search result list | Previous match | Next match
tyb1987   AU  Registered since 26th Jun 2013 Sun 30-Jun-13 12:57 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"~Wombat~"
Sun 30-Jun-13 01:00 PM by tyb1987

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5321/9174624434_354304867c_h.jpg

Snap a photo of Wombat while I camping at Barrington Tops, NSW, Australia.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: ~Wombat~ Chris Platt Silver Member
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: ~Wombat~ Biker Bill
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: ~Wombat~ meadowlark2 Silver Member
01st Jul 2013
Reply message RE: ~Wombat~ af4nc Gold Member
02nd Jul 2013
Reply message RE: ~Wombat~ dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
02nd Jul 2013
Reply message RE: ~Wombat~ slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
04th Jul 2013
Reply message RE: ~Wombat~ vcottman Silver Member
05th Jul 2013

Chris Platt Silver Member  Newburg, US  Nikonian since 30th Sep 2012 Mon 01-Jul-13 02:43 AM
474 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: ~Wombat~"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow! Fabulous capture of an animal most of us will never see.

Visit my gallery.

Biker Bill   Lakeville, US  Registered since 01st Nov 2009 Mon 01-Jul-13 01:18 PM
929 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: ~Wombat~"
In response to Reply # 0

Who was watching whom?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

meadowlark2 Silver Member  Lethbridge, CA  Nikonian since 03rd Sep 2012 Mon 01-Jul-13 10:53 PM
244 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: ~Wombat~"
In response to Reply # 0

Tremendous photograph catching a wombat right in his own habitat. Great shot too!
Marsha

af4nc Gold Member  Yardley, US  Nikonian since 07th Jul 2007 Tue 02-Jul-13 12:19 AM
3194 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: ~Wombat~"
In response to Reply # 0

Great capture

Tom MILLS
Its all about the light and composition
My best investment is my Nikonians membership.
af4nc@msn.com
www.tommills.zenfolio.com

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community   Lowden, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006 Tue 02-Jul-13 02:31 AM
12192 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: ~Wombat~"
In response to Reply # 0

That is a cool shot – nice work!

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on image to view larger version
Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Thu 04-Jul-13 04:02 AM
1602 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: ~Wombat~"
In response to Reply # 0

So that's what they look like.
Great shot.
Rick

Visit
http://www.slopoki1.com/Nature

vcottman Silver Member  Denver, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Fri 05-Jul-13 05:20 AM
7537 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: ~Wombat~"
In response to Reply # 0

Great shot!

Thanks for sharing,

Vaughn

A Mile High Nikonian

Photography: It's not what I do for a living---It's what I do for Life!
www.vcottman.zenfolio.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #159014Search result list | Previous match | Next match