nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #158526
View in linear mode

Subject: "Siblings Fight" Previous topic | Next topic
niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Mysore, IN  Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2007 Sun 16-Jun-13 06:51 PM
1916 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Siblings Fight"

These are from the trip to central India for Wild Clicks. Second day early morning we left and this family of Langur were making merry. One of the baby bit the tile of an other, in the ensuing fight an adult got involved and a nice head shot (Shaolin style)was placed. The baby which got bitten ran to the mother.

Sun was just coming out with lot of shade so

My D3 developed a snag so used D300S, 200-400 @ 400, F-5 ISO 640, 1/400,

Pakku

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Siblings Fight Lunastar Silver Member
17th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Siblings Fight niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
17th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Siblings Fight Biker Bill
18th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Siblings Fight Morris in MT Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest
18th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Siblings Fight meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
18th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Siblings Fight niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
20th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Siblings Fight jamesvoortman Silver Member
20th Jun 2013

Lunastar Silver Member  Mankato, US  Nikonian since 06th Jan 2010 Mon 17-Jun-13 03:34 AM
3398 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Siblings Fight"
In response to Reply # 0

Great series of behavioral images, Pakku! The light direction adds to them!

Mark

www.mercuryoutdoorcommunications.com

niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Mysore, IN  Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2007 Mon 17-Jun-13 07:20 PM
1916 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Siblings Fight"
In response to Reply # 1

Thank you Mark, all these happened so fast though I got some good moments most of them were OFF these were the most decent ones. Thanks for looking up commenting.

Pakku

Biker Bill   Lakeville, US  Registered since 01st Nov 2009 Tue 18-Jun-13 12:39 AM
929 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Siblings Fight"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice explanation of good action series.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Morris in MT Winner in the Nikonians 10th Anniversary Photo Contest   Townsend, US  Registered since 03rd Oct 2007 Tue 18-Jun-13 05:05 PM
773 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Siblings Fight"
In response to Reply # 0

These are great Pakku! Love that second shot. The reactions of the other Langurs are what make the shot for me!

Kelly

My Nikonians Gallery

Visit my website at http://kmorris99.zenfolio.com

meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Lethbridge, CA  Nikonian since 03rd Sep 2012 Tue 18-Jun-13 05:10 PM
265 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Siblings Fight"
In response to Reply # 0

Very cool images and I agree that the light added to the atmosphere of the pictures.

Marsha
Lethbridge,Alberta

My Website

niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Mysore, IN  Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2007 Thu 20-Jun-13 03:55 PM
#6. "RE: Siblings Fight"
In response to Reply # 0

Thank you Paul, Kelly and Edmund. I appreciate your comments a lot

Pakku

jamesvoortman Silver Member  Durban, ZA  Nikonian since 06th Sep 2004 Thu 20-Jun-13 09:31 PM
1247 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Siblings Fight"
In response to Reply # 0

Love the backlighting. It adds to the drama and helps to make them stand out from the background..

Visit

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #158526 Previous topic | Next topic