nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #158516
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bear River Reserve" Previous topic | Next topic
meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Lethbridge, CA  Nikonian since 03rd Sep 2012 Sun 16-Jun-13 03:38 PM
277 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Bear River Reserve"

These pictures are from a trip in April to the Bear River Reserve in Utah. It was quite a time for many types of birds to be migrating.

Marsha
Lethbridge,Alberta

My Website

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Bear River Reserve niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Bear River Reserve meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
16th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Bear River Reserve Watto Silver Member
17th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Bear River Reserve meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
17th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Bear River Reserve jot2nik Silver Member
17th Jun 2013
17th Jun 2013

niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Mysore, IN  Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2007 Sun 16-Jun-13 03:50 PM
1916 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Bear River Reserve"
In response to Reply # 0

Lovely images I liked the 3rd one best though angle is lil steep. TFS

Pakku

meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Lethbridge, CA  Nikonian since 03rd Sep 2012 Sun 16-Jun-13 11:33 PM
277 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Bear River Reserve"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks for your comment!

Marsha
Lethbridge,Alberta

My Website

Watto Silver Member  Dongara, AU  Nikonian since 01st Mar 2010 Mon 17-Jun-13 01:59 AM
625 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Bear River Reserve"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi Marsha , Nice series of photos . I really like the last 2 , nice detail in them.

Cheers Glen

meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Lethbridge, CA  Nikonian since 03rd Sep 2012 Mon 17-Jun-13 03:44 AM
#4. "RE: Bear River Reserve"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey! Thanks Glen! Marsha

Marsha
Lethbridge,Alberta

My Website

jot2nik Silver Member  Troy, US  Nikonian since 11th Jul 2007 Mon 17-Jun-13 03:23 PM
845 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Bear River Reserve"
In response to Reply # 0

Like your shots, number 2 is my favorite.

John

Visit my Nikonian Gallery

meadowlark2 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for her support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Lethbridge, CA  Nikonian since 03rd Sep 2012 Mon 17-Jun-13 06:05 PM
#6. "RE: Bear River Reserve"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks John. I took the opportunity to look at some of the photos in your gallery. You captured some great images of birds. Thanks again.

Marsha
Lethbridge,Alberta

My Website

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #158516 Previous topic | Next topic