nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #156283
View in linear mode

Subject: "Rose Lover" Previous topic | Next topic
Hycgelac Silver Member  Oxford, US  Nikonian since 17th Sep 2008 Sat 11-May-13 01:44 PM
628 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Rose Lover"

D300 with Nikon 300 and 1.4TC at f8, 1/400, ISO 800

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showmembers.php?si=Hycgelac&x=16&y=8&perpage=12&sort=2&cat=500&limit=&ppuser=&sl

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Laureate Ribbon awarded as a Winner in a Nikonians Best of Images Annual Photo Contest   Mississauga, CA  Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007 Sat 11-May-13 04:46 PM
6252 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Rose Lover"
In response to Reply # 0

Very nice T.J., great complimentary colurs with the green on pink.

Please Visit My Gallery and my website at www.richarddubiel.com
Richard

kodiak photo Silver Member  Montréal, (Qc), CA  Nikonian since 28th Feb 2013 Sat 11-May-13 05:40 PM
734 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Rose Lover"
In response to Reply # 0

Well done T.J.

Good frame, good colours, and great details

Have a good time! …and thanks for sharing.

Kodiak
Groovy Shootings
Image Média
www.kodiakmedia.at

In photography, light is free but catching it is not!

AartPapaya Silver Member  Hectorspruit, ZA  Nikonian since 21st Oct 2011 Sat 11-May-13 05:48 PM
3233 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Rose Lover"
In response to Reply # 0

Very well done. F9-14 would have been a bonus.

Aart

af4nc Gold Member  Yardley, US  Nikonian since 07th Jul 2007 Sat 11-May-13 06:02 PM
3194 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Rose Lover"
In response to Reply # 0

Great colors, nice composition!

Tom MILLS
Its all about the light and composition
My best investment is my Nikonians membership.
af4nc@msn.com
www.tommills.zenfolio.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #156283 Previous topic | Next topic