Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #153618
View in linear mode

Subject: "Backyard Visitors" Previous topic | Next topic
Hycgelac Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Sep 2008Sat 09-Mar-13 03:35 PM
549 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Backyard Visitors"
Sat 09-Mar-13 03:38 PM by Hycgelac

Oxford, US

A wonderful variety (17 different kinds) invaded my yard recently. These show the variety of visitors. D80 with Nikon 500 mm and 1.4 TC at f/5, 1/500, ISO 1600.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showmembers.php?si=Hycgelac&x=16&y=8&perpage=12&sort=2&cat=500&limit=&ppuser=&sl

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CK Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Apr 2004Sat 09-Mar-13 06:07 PM
1775 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Backyard Visitors"
In response to Reply # 0

Mississauga, CA

Nice set. What were the other 14 species?

Take care,
CK
Nikonian in Ontario, Canada

Hycgelac Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Sep 2008Sat 09-Mar-13 08:35 PM
549 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Backyard Visitors"
In response to Reply # 1

Oxford, US

Had to find my list: Brown-headed Nuthatch, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Dove, Bluejay, White-throated Sparrow, Tufted Titmouse, Pileated Woodpecker, Pine Siskin, Purple Finch, Downy Woodpecker, Goldfinch, Red-Shouldered Hawk, Junco, Robin, Cardinal, Bluebird, Red-bellied Woodpecker. For several of these I've been lucky enough to have both male and female versions. Today was the very first time I've ever seen both male and female Downy Woodpeckers.

http://images.nikonians.org/galleries/showmembers.php?si=Hycgelac&x=16&y=8&perpage=12&sort=2&cat=500&limit=&ppuser=&sl

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012Sun 10-Mar-13 12:54 AM
1331 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Backyard Visitors"
In response to Reply # 0

Homestead, US

Love that 1st one doing leg stretches.
Nice set.
Rick

Visit
http://www.slopoki1.com/Nature

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #153618 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.