nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #151860
View in linear mode

Subject: "My first wild Bald Eagle!" Previous topic | Next topic
dentalpiano Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Aug 2010Mon 04-Feb-13 07:29 PM
76 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"My first wild Bald Eagle!"
Mon 04-Feb-13 09:46 PM by dm1dave

US

Finally, since we moved to Colorado, I get to shoot an Eagle!

Click for full size image.

A chance to cut is a chance to heal...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Scotty45 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Mar 2010Mon 04-Feb-13 07:55 PM
1376 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: My first wild Bald Eagle!"
In response to Reply # 0

Swan Reach.Vic., AU

There's a lot of uninteresting background there Julio. Which needs to be severely cropped. Remember, the more shots you take, the better you'll get at it.....Scotty.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

'Proper Preparation Prevents Pathetic Performance'.

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Mon 04-Feb-13 09:50 PM
11906 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: My first wild Bald Eagle!"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

Hi Julio
That’s pretty good for your first bald eagle. They are quite hard to get close to. Nice work!

PS I edited you post above as the full size image is bigger than allowed in the forums.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Tue 05-Feb-13 12:23 AM
6144 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: My first wild Bald Eagle!"
In response to Reply # 0

Mississauga, CA

Congratulations Julio on your first Bald Eagle. Try doing a panoramic crop, might create more interest and still convey that feeling of an eagle perched in a desolate open area.

Please Visit My Gallery and my website at www.richarddubiel.com
Richard

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #151860 Previous topic | Next topic