nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #151758
View in linear mode

Subject: "GBH" Previous topic | Next topic
rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Sun 03-Feb-13 01:13 AM
4788 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"GBH"

There's got to be something around here !!

D300,300F4,ISO400,manual,hand held,F/4.5@1/800

Rick

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: GBH DerekTV85
03rd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH francine Silver Member
03rd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
03rd Feb 2013
03rd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH Photosage Silver Member
03rd Feb 2013
03rd Feb 2013
     Reply message RE: GBH D2Xstatic Silver Member
03rd Feb 2013
03rd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH ehall Silver Member
05th Feb 2013
05th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH jot2nik Silver Member
05th Feb 2013
05th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH cockers Silver Member
05th Feb 2013
05th Feb 2013
Reply message RE: GBH treadwl Silver Member
05th Feb 2013
05th Feb 2013

DerekTV85   Salt Lake City, US  Registered since 12th Feb 2012 Sun 03-Feb-13 01:46 AM
320 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 0

Amazing shots. How close where you? I really like number 4

francine Silver Member  Thornton, US  Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007 Sun 03-Feb-13 12:10 PM
932 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks I got a chuckle. Nice shots.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Sun 03-Feb-13 01:28 PM
4788 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 2

Thanks Francine.

Rick

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Sun 03-Feb-13 01:27 PM
#3. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks Derek. The last shot was about 15-20 feet.

Rick

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Sun 03-Feb-13 06:49 PM
1672 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice set Rick.
Rick

Visit
http://www.slopoki1.com/Nature

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Sun 03-Feb-13 08:10 PM
#7. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks a lot Rick.
Rick

Photosage Silver Member  Bellingham, WA, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2009 Sun 03-Feb-13 07:16 PM
125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 0

Really nice set Rick, you got some interesting poses showing just how serious (they of course always look serious) and determined these guys have to be to survive. Thanks for posting these.

Ron

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Sun 03-Feb-13 08:12 PM
#8. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 6

Thanks very much,Ron. They do always look like that they are mad at the world.

Rick

D2Xstatic Silver Member  Eugene, US  Nikonian since 16th Mar 2011 Sun 03-Feb-13 08:21 PM
908 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 8

He looks like he is very hungry. Wouldn't want to be a minnow nearby, lol. Nice pics

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Sun 03-Feb-13 09:29 PM
#10. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 9

Thanks,David.

Rick

ehall Silver Member  South Orange, US  Nikonian since 12th Nov 2012 Tue 05-Feb-13 05:58 AM
377 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi
You did some fine work and thanks for sharing.
Emory

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Tue 05-Feb-13 11:43 AM
#12. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 11

Thanks,and you're wecome.

Rick

jot2nik Silver Member  Troy, US  Nikonian since 11th Jul 2007 Tue 05-Feb-13 02:02 PM
845 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 0

Good looking shots of a good looking bird.

John

Visit my Nikonian Gallery

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Tue 05-Feb-13 07:49 PM
#16. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 13

Thanks,John.

Rick

cockers Silver Member  Plover, US  Nikonian since 25th May 2006 Tue 05-Feb-13 02:19 PM
4469 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 0

Really nice set Rick!! Close is always good!

Al

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Tue 05-Feb-13 07:53 PM
#17. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 14

Thanks,Al. You gotta love close. I even took off the tc when it appeared that he/she was going to walk right at me. There is another GBH in this area that won't let me anywhere near it.

Rick

treadwl Silver Member  Sunrise, US  Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009 Tue 05-Feb-13 03:47 PM
1806 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 0

Really nice shots. And I love our title.

Larry

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Tue 05-Feb-13 08:00 PM
#18. "RE: GBH"
In response to Reply # 15

Thanks,Larry. It was comical watching it peek here and there and I'm sure if there wasn't a sufficient food source here that they all would move on. It's only recently that I have seen these birds stay the entire winter,inland. Have seen them on the coast more often in previous winters.

Rick

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #151758 Previous topic | Next topic