Sat 02-Feb-13 01:00 AM | edited Sat 02-Feb-13 01:17 AM by dm1dave
Nice work Scott! I like the position of the bird against the dam.
It is still super cold and snowing again here tonight. It will only be another inch or so should clear out by mid-day tomorrow. Temp will be in the mid-twenties. Both Saturday and Sunday should be good conditions. I will be out both days.
Are still thinking of Michigan? All of that wind and cold could give you the ice that you are waiting for.
Thank Dave. I will be out Sunday if the weather holds true. Yep I am still thinking about Michigan. I know a few that went last weekend and did well, some are going back tomorrow. One from that group is heading back up next weekend if again the weather holds and the ice stays around. If they go back next weekend I will probably go then and make a weekend out of it since it is about 5 hr up for me.