Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #150330
View in linear mode

Subject: "Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............." Previous topic | Next topic
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 05:37 AM
6463 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."

US

One of the last images I took Sunday 01/06/13. I always say, you get these young Eagles in the lower afternoon light and they are beautiful to look at! This one has some very impressive tail feathers.

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize..............
Antero52 Silver Member
08th Jan 2013
Bump57 Silver Member
08th Jan 2013
Watto Silver Member
08th Jan 2013
Bump57 Silver Member
08th Jan 2013
dm1dave Administrator
08th Jan 2013
Bump57 Silver Member
08th Jan 2013
mnbuilder49 Moderator
08th Jan 2013
Bump57 Silver Member
08th Jan 2013
vcottman Silver Member
09th Jan 2013
treadwl Silver Member
09th Jan 2013

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009Tue 08-Jan-13 06:18 AM
2493 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 0

Vantaa, FI

Impressive detail. Good eye contact, from the viewer to the eagle and from the eagle to the fish. Great shot in every respect.

Regards, Antero

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 09:47 PM
6463 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thank you Antero. I always enjoy your comments.

Watto Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Mar 2010Tue 08-Jan-13 11:42 AM
521 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 0

Dongara, AU

Hi Scott, spot on about the low afternoon light & tail feathers , looks great.

Cheers Glen

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 09:47 PM
#6. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 2

US

Thank you Glen!

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Tue 08-Jan-13 04:16 PM
11276 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

Perfect pose and light, great shot!

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 09:48 PM
#7. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 3

US

Thank you kind Sir!

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

mnbuilder49 Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, especially in Interiors Architecture, Landscape and HDR Photography Nikonian since 18th Apr 2006Tue 08-Jan-13 04:19 PM
3361 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 0

Lakeville, US

Nice shot Scott.

Larry
http://www.larryandersonphotography.com
http://www.andersonmasterbuilders.com

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 09:49 PM
#8. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 4

US

Thanks Larry.

vcottman Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006Wed 09-Jan-13 10:54 AM
7183 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 0

Denver, US

Great shot Scott! He does have an intense look.

Good shootin'

Vaughn

A Mile High Nikonian

Photography: It's not what I do for a living---It's what I do for Life!
www.vcottman.zenfolio.com

treadwl Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009Wed 09-Jan-13 01:56 PM
1594 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: Keep Your Eye On The Prize.............."
In response to Reply # 0

Sunrise, US

Your eagles are impressive. Really makes me wish I could get to the dam.

You wouldn't what to trade an eagle for a spoonbill or heron would you???

Send them to Florida.

Larry

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #150330 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.