Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #150250
View in linear mode

Subject: "Bad Timing" Previous topic | Next topic
mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Mon 07-Jan-13 02:05 PM
5590 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Bad Timing"
Mon 07-Jan-13 02:05 PM by mklass

Tacoma, US

At Damon Point. Timing is everything...

D800e, Sigma 150-500 OS, f/11, 1/640, ISO400

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Bad Timing
rbsandor Gold Member
07th Jan 2013
texspeel Gold Member
07th Jan 2013
mklass Platinum Member
07th Jan 2013
Antero52 Silver Member
07th Jan 2013
dm1dave Administrator
07th Jan 2013
Scotty45 Silver Member
07th Jan 2013
Lunastar Silver Member
08th Jan 2013

rbsandor Gold Member Nikonian since 29th Aug 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 02:17 PM
1391 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Bad Timing"
In response to Reply # 0

Denver, US

Mick: Fabulous, just fabulous. Luckily (for him), it looks like the other photog wasn't even aware of the situation. Richard

texspeel Gold Member Nikonian since 09th Nov 2011Mon 07-Jan-13 04:24 PM
340 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Bad Timing"
In response to Reply # 0

Fairfax Station, US

Mick,
Great shot! It would be my luck to be the photographer in the photo.
Best, Tom

"Nothing can be recognized without light and shade. It is only through the eye, the window of the soul, that we can truly understand the complex workings of nature." - Leonardo da Vinci

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Mon 07-Jan-13 04:29 PM
5590 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Bad Timing"
In response to Reply # 2

Tacoma, US

>Mick,
> Great shot! It would be my luck to be the photographer in
>the photo.

Thanks, Tom. That's usually how it works for me, also!

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009Mon 07-Jan-13 04:42 PM
2488 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Bad Timing"
In response to Reply # 0

Vantaa, FI

You made my day! Fabulous & hilarious.

Regards, Antero

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006Mon 07-Jan-13 04:53 PM
11071 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Bad Timing"
In response to Reply # 0

Lowden, US

I hate it when that happens.

At least this was not your only shot of this bird!

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Underwater | Online Assignments| Best of 2014

Scotty45 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Mar 2010Mon 07-Jan-13 07:32 PM
1363 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Bad Timing"
In response to Reply # 0

Swan Reach.Vic., AU

Nice shot Mick. If I had a dollar for every opportunity i've missed, i'd be well on the way to owning a 500mm F/4....Scotty.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

'Proper Preparation Prevents Pathetic Performance'.

Lunastar Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jan 2010Tue 08-Jan-13 01:13 AM
2933 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Bad Timing"
In response to Reply # 6

Mankato, US

Great shot! Looks like the other photog isn't in a hurry-perhaps he knows the bird will come by later?

Mark

www.mercuryoutdoorcommunications.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #150250 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.