nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #149811
View in linear mode

Subject: "A selection of winter birds....." Previous topic | Next topic
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Wed 02-Jan-13 08:46 PM
6108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A selection of winter birds....."
Wed 02-Jan-13 08:53 PM by Dubes

Mississauga, CA

taken over the past couple of days at Lambton Woods in Toronto, ON.
All images D300 + Nikkor 600mmVR + 1.4TC

Dark-eyed Junco (Slate Coloured) - female
ISO500, f/6.3, 1/250 sec

Downy Woodpecker - female
ISO500, f/6.3, 1/200sec

Goldfinch - winter plumage
ISO500, f/6.3, 1/500sec

House Finch - male
ISO400, f/7.1, 1/500sec

Brown Creeper
ISO400, f/6.3, 1/200sec

Brown Creeper
ISO320, f/7.1, 1/200sec

White-breasted Nuthatch
ISO400, f/7.1, 1/640sec

Northern Cardinal - female
ISO400, f/7.1, 1/400sec

Plus a Red Squirrel hung around looking for peanuts
ISO400, f6.3, 1/200sec

Thanks for looking

Please Visit My Gallery and my website at www.richarddubiel.com
Richard

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: A selection of winter birds.....
cockers Silver Member
02nd Jan 2013
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography.
03rd Jan 2013
rb4good Silver Member
02nd Jan 2013
Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography.
03rd Jan 2013
VR8 Silver Member
02nd Jan 2013
jxv777 Silver Member
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
af4nc Gold Member
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
danshep Silver Member
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
vcottman Silver Member
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
jot2nik Gold Member
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional.
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
mkbee1 Silver Member
03rd Jan 2013
03rd Jan 2013
Tallow Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
04th Jan 2013
Jim Pearce Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
Lunastar Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
francine Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
04th Jan 2013
04th Jan 2013
04th Jan 2013
danshep Silver Member
04th Jan 2013
07th Jan 2013
slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
05th Jan 2013
07th Jan 2013
Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Jan 2013
07th Jan 2013
niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
05th Jan 2013
07th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A selection of winter birds
Rassie Silver Member
05th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A selection of winter birds
07th Jan 2013
shibes Gold Member
05th Jan 2013
07th Jan 2013
Scotty45 Silver Member
05th Jan 2013
07th Jan 2013
treadwl Silver Member
07th Jan 2013
08th Jan 2013
jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
11th Jan 2013

cockers Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Wed 02-Jan-13 10:22 PM
4361 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Plover, US

Wonderful set Richard!

Love the Brown Creepers.

Al

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:26 PM
6108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 1

Mississauga, CA

Thanks Al, good to hear from you as always and Happy New Year.

I returned to the same spot as last year around this time, and sure enough the Brown Creepers were there (3-4). Unless they're moving (which tey always seem to be), they are very well camouflaged against the tree bark - tough guys to keep in the viewfinder!

Richard

rb4good Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006Wed 02-Jan-13 11:36 PM
4559 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Rocky Hill, US

Beautiful images,Richard. Great work on the creepers,a very hard bird to get a decent image of.

Rick

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:27 PM
#10. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 2

Mississauga, CA

Happy New Year Rick and thanks. AS I'd mentioned in my reply to Al, these are tough to keep in the viewfinder and focus on - they are constantly moving.

Richard

VR8 Silver Member Nikonian since 04th May 2008Wed 02-Jan-13 11:53 PM
774 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Ottawa, CA

These are great; he backgrounds, the detail and the the color.
Something to strive for, great series!

Victor

My website: www.rakmilphotography.com

jxv777 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th May 2009Thu 03-Jan-13 01:12 AM
420 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 3

Kirkland, WA, US

Great pictures!

James

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:36 PM
#13. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 4

Mississauga, CA

Nice to hear from you James, thansk very much!

Richard

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:35 PM
#11. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 3

Mississauga, CA

Hi Victor and thanks very much. Not always easy getting an uncluttered background in natural settings, I've missed many shots moving my gear around trying to get rid of that twig that runs through the bird or objects that cause distractions in the background.
Observing where birds like to alight, moving your gear to the right spot and sitting and waiting patiently sometimes pays off (notice I said "sometimes").

Richard

af4nc Gold Member Nikonian since 07th Jul 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 01:40 AM
3194 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Yardley, US

Nice shots

Tom MILLS
Its all about the light and composition
My best investment is my Nikonians membership.
af4nc@msn.com
www.tommills.zenfolio.com

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:36 PM
#12. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 5

Mississauga, CA

As always Tom, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.

Richard

danshep Silver Member Charter MemberThu 03-Jan-13 05:54 AM
1362 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Olympia, US

Very professional looking shots.

They all capture my interest specifically, but also you have variations, which I do not have on the West Coast. Cardinals have always interested me.

Plus, that squirrel is just a cutie.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:41 PM
#14. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 6

Mississauga, CA

Greatly appreciated Dan, thanks very much. I was just lucky to have seen this many in one park over the past few days. The cardinals are great, but no where near as majestic as the Bald Eagles you seem to have roosting in the trees of the west coast.

Richard

vcottman Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd May 2006Thu 03-Jan-13 12:33 PM
7356 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Denver, US

An outstanding series Richard! The goldfinch is my favorite.

Good shootin'

Vaughn

A Mile High Nikonian

Photography: It's not what I do for a living---It's what I do for Life!
www.vcottman.zenfolio.com

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:43 PM
#15. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 7

Mississauga, CA

Hi Vaughn, thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year.

What I liked about the Goldfinch was how the fallen snow acted like a giant reflector on the bird and really illuminated the breast and underside of the bird.

Richard

jot2nik Gold Member Nikonian since 11th Jul 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 03:31 PM
845 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Troy, US

Wow Richard, love theme all. You have brought out the best in each image, color sharpness and composition. Great shooting.

John

Visit my Nikonian Gallery

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 06:50 PM
#16. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 8

Mississauga, CA

Much too kind John, thanks very much. I've learned a great deal from many members here. I just hope this forum continues to inspire people and provides us with an oppurtunity discuss, critique, accept and provide suggestions to improve our skills rather than just be another Flickr gallery of images.

Richard

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional. Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009Thu 03-Jan-13 08:21 PM
2549 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#17. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Vantaa, FI

A great start for this year. Thanks for posting.

Best regads, Antero

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 11:52 PM
#19. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 17

Mississauga, CA

Antero, thanks very much - is that a new addition to the family in your avatar?

Richard

mkbee1 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Nov 2012Thu 03-Jan-13 10:17 PM
663 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#18. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

West Valley, US

Great images!

It is a Fine and Pleasant Madness

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Thu 03-Jan-13 11:53 PM
#20. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 18

Mississauga, CA

Thanks Carl for stopping by, apprecaite your kind words.

Richard

Tallow Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2009Fri 04-Jan-13 04:06 AM
962 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#21. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Niagara-on-the-Lake, CA

Beautiful shots Richard. I really like the second Brown Creeper but they are all great. I think I need to practice with my 1.4TC because I am not getting anywhere near the detail you are getting

Dave

Visit my 500px gallery.

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Fri 04-Jan-13 08:20 PM
#26. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 21

Mississauga, CA

Thanks Dave, I've got to the point where I almost leave it on 100% of the time. At times I regret it and have been too close to some subjects, and have had to back up when I can or take the time to remove it. Personally, I've found very little degradation in image quality between the straight 600 and the 600 with the 1.4TC.

Richard

Jim Pearce Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Mar 2004Fri 04-Jan-13 04:47 AM
4397 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#22. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Grimsby, CA

You did really well with those difficult creepers Richard. Love the house finch too.

Jim

Lunastar Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jan 2010Fri 04-Jan-13 05:36 PM
3311 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#23. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 22

Mankato, US

Awesome as usual, Richard! My favs are the downy and red squirrel!

Mark

www.mercuryoutdoorcommunications.com

francine Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jun 2007Fri 04-Jan-13 07:37 PM
919 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#24. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 23

Thornton, US

Great shots. Maybe bring clippers with you.
Went food shopping today and brought my camera. there is a small pond there and there was a GBH. I got some shots but I wanted to move to the right to get another angle and of course the branchs did not allow me to get what I wanted. The bird did not move a muscle the entire time. Clippers with a long handle!!!!!

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Fri 04-Jan-13 08:25 PM
#28. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 24

Mississauga, CA

Thanks Francine, finding an opening and the perfect background for your shot makes it part of the excitement of stalking your prey and still have them stick around for you.

Richard

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Fri 04-Jan-13 08:21 PM
#27. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 23

Mississauga, CA

Hi Mark & thanks - the Downy struck a nice pose and was sitting on a colourful vine with lots of textures. The Red Squirrel, we don't see too much in the city, Black & Gray Squirrels are so much more common.

Richard

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Fri 04-Jan-13 08:15 PM
#25. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 22

Mississauga, CA

Thanks Jim, and once again, it's good to see you back posting.

I love the detail I managed to get in the House Finch, but I value the Brown Creeper shots, as it took dozens of attempts to try and get some decent keepers. They are so hyperactive and really unpredictable at the their movements on the tree trunks.

Richard

danshep Silver Member Charter MemberFri 04-Jan-13 09:56 PM
1362 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#29. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 25

Olympia, US

Glad Richard, that you got a Creeper Keeper.

"Today is the tomorrow that yesterday you spent money like there was no"

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 12:27 AM
#36. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 29

Mississauga, CA

LOL Dan, didn't even notice unitl you pointed it out!

Richard

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012Sat 05-Jan-13 01:00 AM
1514 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#30. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Homestead, US

Really nice set of little ones Richard. Well done.
Rick

Visit
http://www.slopoki1.com/Nature

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 12:29 AM
#37. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 30

Mississauga, CA

Nice of you to stop by Rick, thanks very much. Hope I can get down to your neck of the woods again late this winter. Love the variety & huge population of birds you have down there (plus the weather!)

Richard

Bump57 Silver Member Awarded for his high skill level in Landscape and Nature Photography and willingness to share his learning experiences to help others. Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 01st Apr 2007Sat 05-Jan-13 04:45 AM
6639 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#31. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

US

Stunning work as usual Richard. I really enjoyed the House Finch, the color is wonderful as it the composition.

Scott Martin Sternberg

Scotts Fine Art

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 12:30 AM
#38. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 31

Mississauga, CA

Thank you Scott, I appreciate your kind comments.

Richard

niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2007Sat 05-Jan-13 12:04 PM
1886 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#32. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Mysore, IN

Wow, they all beat each other,liked the portrait of Squirrel the he holds the landscape in his eyes. TFS

Pakku

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 12:33 AM
#39. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 32

Mississauga, CA

Hi Pakku and thanks for stopping by. I thought I may have ben alittle too close for the squrrel shot to work out, but yes, it's amazing what what can see in the reflection in its eye.

Richard

Rassie Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006Sat 05-Jan-13 03:56 PM
3041 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#33. "RE: A selection of winter birds"
In response to Reply # 0

Milton, CA

Richard, that monster lens of yours has catapulted your bird photography into a new class of quality (stratosphere?). Wonderful pictures, and I must say your pp skills are great as well. So with good equipment, excellent photography skills, and great pp skills, you have, in my opinion, arrived.

If you have not seriously started selling your pictures, I think the time is more than ripe.

Well done!

Cheers

My Nikonians gallery

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 12:36 AM
#40. "RE: A selection of winter birds"
In response to Reply # 33

Mississauga, CA

Koos, thanks I'm quite flattered and humbled by your comments. Now that I'm 100% retired (except for some possible contract work), I can dedicate more time to my passion.

Richard

shibes Gold Member Nikonian since 05th Jul 2010Sat 05-Jan-13 05:31 PM
423 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#34. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Houston, US

As always, great set.

I love how you use the branches to help guide the eye through the composition, especially in the Downy, House Finch and 2nd Brown Creeper shots. Gives all three a nice unique motion/energy to the image.

Great start to the new year.

LAS

Linda Schaible
@TailFeatherFoto
Houston TX Nikonian

For U.S. wildlife photo locations visit: TailFeatherPhotos.com

My Nikonians gallery
My Smugmug Portfolio

twitter: #tfpsighting for real-time wildlife sighting updates

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 12:39 AM
#41. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 34

Mississauga, CA

Nice to hear from you Linda and thanks so kindly. I'm becoming a little more focused and deliberate in what I trying to achieve in my images, and it's through comments received here by you and other forum members that help me understand what people like to see.

Richard

Scotty45 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Mar 2010Sat 05-Jan-13 07:30 PM
1376 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#35. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Swan Reach.Vic., AU

Great series Richard. As per usual. I'm always inspired by your photography.....Scotty.

'Proper Preparation Prevents Pathetic Performance'.

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Mon 07-Jan-13 12:41 AM
#42. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 35

Mississauga, CA

Thanks Scotty your thoughts and comments, along with many others here mean a great deal to me. Thank you again.

Richard

treadwl Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009Mon 07-Jan-13 10:47 PM
1742 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#43. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Sunrise, US

Excellent captures of the little guys. Love the detail and clarity.

Larry

Dubes Silver Member Awarded for his high level of achievement and willingness to help others – most notably in wildlife photography. Nikonian since 16th Jun 2007Tue 08-Jan-13 10:06 PM
#44. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 43

Mississauga, CA

Thanks Larry, nice to hear from you again.

Richard

jdroach Platinum Member Fellow Ribbon awarded. John exhibits true Nikonian spirit by frequently posting images and requesting comments and critique, which he graciously accepts. He is an inspiration to all of us through constant improvement in his own work, keen observations and excellent commentary on images posted by others. Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his very generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Mar 2009Fri 11-Jan-13 02:28 PM
4832 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#45. "RE: A selection of winter birds....."
In response to Reply # 0

Milwaukee, US

Wonderful series. The detail is exquisite.

jdroach, a Milwaukee area and sometimes Chicago area Nikonian.

Visit my Nikonians Blog

Visit my Nikonian gallery

My Flickr Photostream

jdroachphotography.com

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #149811 Previous topic | Next topic