nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #148539
View in linear mode

Subject: "A few spoonies" Previous topic | Next topic
slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Sat 01-Dec-12 09:57 PM
1600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A few spoonies"

Hi folks,
I'm hoping that the water levels start going down here at the glades so I can get into some better shooting situations, but in the meantime here's a few from early this year.
Thanks for looking, Rick
All shots taking with a D300 with a 300/afs and TC-14E
f5.6@1600sec, iso 320, manual exposure mode
http://www.slopoki1.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit
http://www.slopoki1.com/Nature

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: A few spoonies rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Dec 2012
Reply message RE: A few spoonies slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
02nd Dec 2012
Reply message RE: A few spoonies slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest
02nd Dec 2012
Reply message RE: A few spoonies dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community
02nd Dec 2012
03rd Dec 2012
Reply message RE: A few spoonies cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography
02nd Dec 2012
13th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A few spoonies VR8 Silver Member
02nd Dec 2012
24th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A few spoonies nikocarol Silver Member
02nd Dec 2012
28th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A few spoonies Scotty45 Silver Member
02nd Dec 2012
02nd Feb 2013
Reply message RE: A few spoonies Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional.
02nd Dec 2012
Reply message RE: A few spoonies Watto Silver Member
03rd Dec 2012
Reply message RE: A few spoonies vcottman Silver Member
14th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A few spoonies niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
25th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A few spoonies jot2nik Gold Member
25th Jan 2013
Reply message RE: A few spoonies Scotty Silver Member
28th Jan 2013

rb4good Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Rocky Hill, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Sat 01-Dec-12 11:29 PM
4735 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

All great images,Rick. Really like #3

Rick

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Sun 02-Dec-12 08:29 AM
1600 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 1

>All great images,Rick. Really like #3
>
>Rick
Thanks Rick.
Rick

Visit

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Sun 02-Dec-12 07:56 PM
#6. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 1

>All great images,Rick. Really like #3
>
>Rick
Thanks Rick
Rick

Visit

dm1dave Administrator Awarded for high level knowledge and skills in various areas, most notably in Wildlife and Landscape Writer Ribbon awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Nikonians community   Lowden, US  Nikonian since 12th Sep 2006 Sun 02-Dec-12 03:36 AM
12185 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice work! I like the backlighting on #3.

Dave Summers
Lowden, Iowa
Nikonians Photo Contest Director

Nikonians membership -
"My most important photographic investment, after the camera"

My Nikonians Gallery | SummersPhotoGraphic.com | My Crated Gallery
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click on image to view larger version
Showcase your best work in any of our 7 Monthly Nikonians Photo contests.

Wildlife | Landscape | Macro | Sports | Travel | Online Assignments | Best of Nikonians 2014

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Mon 03-Dec-12 01:26 AM
#10. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 2

>Nice work! I like the backlighting on #3.
Thanks
Rick

Visit

cchoc Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, most notably in Landscape Photography   Marietta, US  Charter Member Sun 02-Dec-12 12:49 PM
4718 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#4. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Great images Rick.

Charlie...
stalking light

Nikonians Team Member

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Sun 13-Jan-13 09:10 PM
#12. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 4

>Great images Rick.
>
>Charlie...
>stalking light
>
>Nikonians Team Member
Thanks Charlie.
Rick

Visit

VR8 Silver Member  Ottawa, CA  Nikonian since 04th May 2008 Sun 02-Dec-12 02:47 PM
774 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

They are all super, but the "school teacher hat" in number two is just great!

Victor

My website: www.rakmilphotography.com

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Thu 24-Jan-13 11:45 PM
#14. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 5

>They are all super, but the "school teacher hat" in
>number two is just great!
>
>
>Victor
>
>My website: www.rakmilphotography.com
Thanks Victor.
Rick

Visit

nikocarol Silver Member  Santa Fe, US  Nikonian since 14th Jun 2010 Sun 02-Dec-12 09:44 PM
296 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Awesome work!!! Just beautiful!

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Mon 28-Jan-13 10:09 AM
#17. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 7

> Awesome work!!! Just beautiful!
Thanks.
Rick

Visit

Scotty45 Silver Member  AU  Nikonian since 20th Mar 2010 Sun 02-Dec-12 10:08 PM
1378 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Nice series Rick. I love #3. #2 looks a bit alien, but a great angle....Scotty.

'Proper Preparation Prevents Pathetic Performance'.

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest   Homestead, US  Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012 Sat 02-Feb-13 07:52 PM
#19. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 8

>Nice series Rick. I love #3. #2 looks a bit alien, but a
>great angle....Scotty.
Thanks.
Rick

Visit

Antero52 Silver Member Awarded for his expertise in post-processing, being  consistently helpful and professional.   Vantaa, FI  Nikonian since 07th Jul 2009 Sun 02-Dec-12 10:14 PM
2575 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Now really, you shouldn't post photos like that. I spilled my wine with laughter when I saw #2.

Regards, Antero

Watto Silver Member  Dongara, AU  Nikonian since 01st Mar 2010 Mon 03-Dec-12 07:46 AM
625 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi Rick , A great series of photos, I like them all. The light and colours are fantastic.

Cheers Glen

vcottman Silver Member  Denver, US  Nikonian since 22nd May 2006 Mon 14-Jan-13 03:29 AM
7528 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Great shots Rick! I like #3 best.

Good shootin'

Vaughn

A Mile High Nikonian

Photography: It's not what I do for a living---It's what I do for Life!
www.vcottman.zenfolio.com

niknac37 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Mysore, IN  Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2007 Fri 25-Jan-13 06:15 AM
1916 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Lovely series Rick I like the no 2 for its rare you get this pose, though this bird looks lil ugly in this angle. TFS

Pakku

jot2nik Gold Member  Troy, US  Nikonian since 11th Jul 2007 Fri 25-Jan-13 11:53 AM
845 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#16. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Very nice, great shooting. Love the colors.

John

Visit my Nikonian Gallery

Scotty Silver Member  Ely, Cambridgeshire, UK  Nikonian since 07th Feb 2002 Mon 28-Jan-13 04:10 PM
4924 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#18. "RE: A few spoonies"
In response to Reply # 0

Love all of them but number 2 does it for me - great shot...

D2Xs + AF20-35mm f2.8 + AF35-70mm f2.8 + AF80-200mm f2.8

Hunger pays a heavy price to the shining Gods of speed and steel

LIKE me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/AlexJPScottPhotography

http://alexjpscottphotography.blogspot.co.uk/

Alex

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION Wildlife (Public) topic #148539 Previous topic | Next topic